This intensive two-day course is a great place to start your digital marketing training. It gives marketers a complete overview the digital marketing landscape including all the essential disciplines, how they fit together and how to assess what’s right for your strategy and where you need further in-depth learning.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for those with experience of traditional, offline, marketing but less exposure to online marketing channels, or those with experience in specific digital disciplines, who want to know how different channels can fit together. It’s equally refreshing and rewarding for people who have been ‘doing’ digital for some time but want to set their experiences in context and discover new approaches.
- Understood the general changes happening in marketing rather than seeing ‘digital’ as an additional channel to cope with
- Been energised and instilled with the confidence to use digital marketing as a part of your marketing mix
- Learned structures and frameworks to help plan your digital marketing efforts and make it all fit together
- Had the input of an expert trainer to answer questions and explore the immediate challenges you’re facing, as well as the opportunity to network and learn from others
- Realised how much you already know and enjoyed sharing your knowledge with others
- Had an enjoyable, thought-provoking two days!
- Weave together acquisition and retention tools to deliver an efficient digital marketing strategy
The course is broken down into manageable modules most of which include either exercises or case studies for you to work through.
The Cultural Shift
- Understanding the New World
- Setting the Scene
- Conversation Culture
- Digital society
The Strategic View