About The Course
In this course, we look at the necessity of DevSecops and how a DevSecOps transformation can help focus on value and streamlined delivery of secure by design smart applications. We will also cover concepts like Automation and technology which play huge roles in DevSecOps success. In this course we’ll analyze the major capability areas and which technologies can get your team on its way.
After the completion of DevSecOps course at Amenys, you will be able to :
- Understand the need for DevOps and the problems it resolves.
- Learn about the common Infrastructure Servers, Scalability and Availability
- Implement Automated Installations and Deployments
- Understand Performance and basic Security for Infrastructure
- Apply Bash/Python Basics
- Implement Virtualization Concepts
- Understand the need and concepts of Monitoring and Logging
- Learn various DevSecOps tools Puppets, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, etc.
- Deliver secure by design smart applications
- Manage in a SOC the run operations (security incidents, Forensics analysis and vulnerability assessment)
- Automate security tasks in the DevOps workflow ( code analysis testing, testing in Code QA and operations-centric controls)
Project Managers, Testing Professionals, Software Developers and Architects, RSSI, CISO, SOC engineers, Security Architects
The pre-requisites for this course include basic knowledge of Linux & Networking.
“DevSecOps” denotes a close collaboration and cross-pollination between previous cases i.e, purely the development roles, operations roles and QA roles. As it is necessary for the software to release at an ever-increasing rate, we can see that the old “waterfall” develop-test-release cycle is broken. Devops provides us with consistent software delivery, Faster resolution of complex problems and neatier and crisp feature delivery.